SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or at the very least sent up.

There should be a protective paper bag underneath the first mask. With another mask underneath.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha, like a Russian doll. I'd be down with that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        I hated Tobey as Parker but that could have been due to the script as opposed to the actor. He wasn't wisecrackey enough for my tastes.
        Much as I loved Raimi's flicks, I gotta give Rob a tip of the hat here. Spidey's very much a wiseass in the comics, and even though Maguire had a couple of moments, we needed much more in the flicks. The clip from the trailer with Garfield mouthing off looks a bit extended as opposed to the original footage that was leaked earlier, where he came off a bit assholish. Now, not so bad, more akin to the comics version, which is a plus.

Comment

• This looks good. Still shakin' the haters off. Shake shake.

Comment

• Agreed on the comic beat being better on this trailer.

I almost feel bad for the perp. Almost.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was a pretty damned good trailer, actually. Surprised.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like the little flashes when he shoots his webshooter.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Suit by Spalding.

Web shooters by L.A. Lights.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Suit by Spalding.

Web shooters by L.A. Lights.
                    THAT. What sense does that even make?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm assuming it's due a chemical process happening to make the webs? Kind of like that quick shot in the trailer when he came up with the webbing?

Comment

• Meh
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I still like the idea of it. I'm actually really excited for this flick now.

Comment

I'm assuming it's due a chemical process happening to make the webs? Kind of like that quick shot in the trailer when he came up with the webbing?
                            You tellin' me it's the equivalent of a tracer bullet?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bio-luminescence.

Comment

I'm assuming it's due a chemical process happening to make the webs? Kind of like that quick shot in the trailer when he came up with the webbing?
                                Actually, the devices look like faceless watches. Just bunch of unprotected cogs attached to a synthetic jizz-cannon.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X