X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang. Must have missed 'em.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can wait on seeing the Lizard. I'm trying to hold out some hope for this flick, and maybe a cool looking Lizard might do the trick.

Comment

• That's certainly a different way to market your big expensive (and risky) reboot. That wasn't a compliment. They have nuts to play it with that (horror?!) angle, I'll give them that. POV shot was solid too.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Um5eUM2scE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 07-19-2011, 06:11 AM.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I dug it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked the POV shots in the last part of the trailer, that was a slick idea. The rest of the trailer definitely has a Twilight-ish vibe to it, which wasn't knocking my socks off.

So Gwen's a lab assistant or something?

Comment

• No longer available! DAmmit!

Comment

• Fucking Mirror's Edge: Spider-Man edition
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought it was neat. If we get some kickass Lizard fights I'll be happy. I'm not expecting much from this movie, but that trailer made me more interested than I've been lately.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It was a cool thought to do the POV thing, but I think I just vomited in my brain from the motion sickness.

Also: forgot they cast Campbell Scott is Rick Parker. Cool. Looks like the "we've gotta go do something" bit hints at the Ultimate origin.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• trailer again before it gets taken down

Comment

• I remain super goddamn excited for this.

Comment

• As a big fan of the character, I'm remaining neutral... maybe very cautiously optimistic. The trailer was better than I was expecting, but it could still screw the pooch when all's said and done.

Comment

• Tim, were you this skeptical when the first Raimi movie was announced? Why or why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I remain super goddamn excited for this.
                              I wish I could feel the same, but I can't. I'm sorry. Emotionally, I don't have anything invested in Spiderman.

And while Andrew Garfield is a capable actor in his own right, I honestly don't think he is believable in the role. Not from what I've seen so far.

And it all boils down to the same thing. No one in Hollywood can think originally anymore. It is a very rare thing to witness originality... hence the remakes/reboots.

'Death At A Funeral', anyone?

Comment

• I know Matthew Macfadyen, and you, Chris Rock, are no Matthew Macfadyen.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X