No announcement yet.

Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Renn hadn't selected the image he did for that article, I don't think I would have minded either way, Matt. Now, though, I can't help but hope for a badass make-up job. Not too over-the-top, but stylized enough to make it really pop.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, maybe a less is more approach. I could go with that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So...Jake Wyler's gonna punch Elrond's dick off.

Thoughts?

I haz none except I hope there's at least a glimpse of his OG shield.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds good, I would have lost all interested had it been Channing Tatum.

But then I would have considered Jim Halpert for shits and giggles.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If that were the case, I'd say grow the hipster beard back out and become Captain Slacker.

Instead of a shield, carry a giant sized book of "On the Road" to deflect Nazi bullets.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              If that were the case, I'd say grow the hipster beard back out and become Captain Slacker.

Instead of a shield, carry a giant sized book of "On the Road" to deflect Nazi bullets.
              it's actually Infinite Jest nowadays. Book's thick enough, anyway.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'll update my noats.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

If that were the case, I'd say grow the hipster beard back out and become Captain Slacker.

That would be more like Captain Beatnik than Captain Hipster. Captain Hipster would have something written by Dave Eggers.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-22-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Words.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-22-2010, 04:50 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been hitting that bottle heavier than normal, Russ?

Comment

• So the script has shit on it.

Who's in charge of cleaning it up?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Been hitting that bottle heavier than normal, Russ?
                          Not at all.

Now I wish I were.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

So...Jake Wyler's gonna punch Elrond's dick off.

Thoughts?

I haz none except I hope there's at least a glimpse of his OG shield.

Wait? The dude from Not another Teen Movie?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/av8NTy5WkFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/av8NTy5WkFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                                Wait? The dude from Not another Teen Movie?
                                Yes.

The one with the banana in his buttcheeks is now going to be a living beacon of ideal American...ideals.

*chokes commie*
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X