No announcement yet.

Captain America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supposedly, they auditioned and tested the hell out of him. He must have delivered SOMETHING that we're not seeing from his prior work, so we're gonna have to roll with it and trust in this casting decision.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Shit, if this is like The Rocketeer, then SOLD.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Rocketeer was comedic?

And I agree with Matt.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Tape the fucking ears back.

They're gonna get shot off by the Jerrys.

Also: I hope if it is Rocketeer-like in tone, that they fatten Jennifer Connelly back up to human standards and cast her as "naked woman in the background"
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-09-2010, 03:11 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            The Rocketeer was comedic?

And I agree with Matt.

Yes. It was an action film with comedic beats. Like Indy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              My bigger complaint is why are they trying to cast a female co-star? I hate adding a romance sub-plot to a film for no reason other than getting chicks to the theater. This is a WW2 film. Unless Cap and some poor Jewish girl fall in love when he save her ass, I don't see where a female co-star fits in.
              Bad Marvel fan. I assume they are casting Peggy Carter.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              supposedly, they auditioned and tested the hell out of him. He must have delivered SOMETHING that we're not seeing from his prior work, so we're gonna have to roll with it and trust in this casting decision.
              Marvel Studios has more than earned my blind trust.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's already articles out claiming the office guy is not in the running anymore and that Chris Evans is being considered with some other dudebro's.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Chris Evans is a much better choice.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I think Evans is great. He seems like a good choice, and already has Losers and Scott Pilgrim coming soon to help create a bigger fanbase.

Comment

• The Chris Evans in Sunshine IS Cap.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agent Smith is Red Skull

Nice.

Comment

• was just going to post this, actually. Yeah, it's just about as perfect a casting choice as you can make.

Comment

• As much as I would've been happy with Til Schweiger, Weaving will do nicely. Very nicely, indeed.

Now... please, let common sense prevail and give Chris Evans the shield.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just hope Red Skull's make up isn't badly done. You can ruin a character with shitty effects/makeup.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Honestly, I hope that they DON'T make up the Red Skull. Leave him as a human who wears a mask and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X