Kick-Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Says the man who would wreck Natalie Portman if given the chance.
    That wouldn't ruin Christmas, that'd bring global peace.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I would go bareback on KICKASS Ari. No rubbers. Fuck that shit, I'd abort her using a coat hanger, old school-style.

And I understand wanting to wreck Portman. I'd do the same.

And trust me, it's feasible to cure a vegetarian with your man-meat.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

So, you're saying you would you give up the location of the Jew Gold Cave if you could have your way with Portman.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          THIS! Now you can see why we went ape-shit at Comic Con!

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26575

Nice. But I want more of Nic Cage. He's the reason I want to see this film.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have a feeling his role is not much more than a glorified cameo.

Comment

Ugh. Seeing kids kill people isn't that awesome anymore. But seeing Nic Cage actually give shit about a movie he's in totally is.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You haven't read my NC-17 treatment of the Goonies VS. Goldberg.

Sloth gets chokeslammed into a vat of nails while Data sacrifices himself by using meth-bombs to kill Gillberg and Sting.

It's basically a retelling of The Grapes of Wrath via Santa's Slay.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Ugh. Seeing kids kill people gives me a giant vagina. But seeing Nic Cage actually give shit about a movie he's in totally is.
                  "I'm just fucking with you daddy" Gold, Gold I tell you!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nah, it's just that I'm not 15 anymore. And I've actually been digging Cage more and more the little bits we see of him in here.

Comment

Nah, it's just that I'm not 15 anymore. And I've actually been digging Cage more and more the little bits we see of him in here.
                      Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      The line seems aimed at adolescent boys. Not surprised it was written that way originally. They know their audience.
                      I am right!
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nah, it's just that I find gratuitous, over the top violence, to be offensive. And I've actually been digging Cage more and more the little bits we see of him in here.
                        Man, you've changed. I hardly even know you anymore.

*runs off crying*

Comment

HOUSE.

OF.

LIES.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rob apparently doesn't listen to his own podcast. Cause THAT Rob is most definitely 15.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What I'm saying is that I found the comic to be fucking borderline retarded. And while the movie is looking to be fun, it's gonna take more than a 12 year old saying cunt and lopping off legs to do anything for me besides be "Well, that was ok".

Comment

While the movie seems cool, the fact it's got Mark Millar's hands all over it makes me wince.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X