No announcement yet.

Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think they'll try the accent? I kinda hope not. Can't see it working unless the guy is actually from there.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

They'll probably leave it at the door, considering they got someone with the charisma of a signpost to play him.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        They'll probably leave it at the door, considering they got someone with the charisma of a signpost to play him.
        And Gambit is officially lame. Who is playing him? I've never seen Friday Night Lights.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Ehh, I don't know about that one. Could be cool in the overall context of the scene. Does this get me a pretentious award?
          no... sorry nathan. only way you get a prententious award is if you're able to solve puzzles all in your head AND you announce that on the forums.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Gambit is played by the whitest-named actor of all time: Taylor Kitsch. He played the "bad guy" in that glorified CW man-cast remake of The Craft: The Covenant. Gambit is made of fail.

Was JCVD really that busy? What about the fucker who played Fronsac in Brotherhood of the Wolf?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

JCVD in full Hard Target mode would have been epic in its LOLness.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

LOLness with kicks that belong on Broadway (thank you Ron Silver).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...5841&Itemid=99

First pic of Gambit.

Comment

Big, fat, MEH!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Boring.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Trying to bring the silk shirt back.

What a douche.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

At least he's not wearing purple kneepads....

Comment

If Rothman has his way, they'll digitally insert the knee pads.

Now that is a douche.

Gambit is the Short Round to Rothman's Indiana Douche.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

As a Fox employee, I cannot say how right you are Russ. I cannot say how badly Fox has loafed this film year, nor can I say how badly Fox pisses on skilled directors. That would be wrong of me to say such things, so I will not say them.

On a side note: Thank God for Fox Searchlight.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                That's the only pic they could come up with... I agree with Ari BIG FAT MEH indeed
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X