No announcement yet.

The A-Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep hearing good stuff too. Never saw an episode of the A-Team in my life, but I may very well go see this.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      I keep hearing good stuff too. Never saw an episode of the A-Team in my life, but I may very well go see this.
      God, I feel old. Thanks.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        God, I feel old. Thanks.
        I had the van if that makes you feel better Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          God, I feel old. Thanks.
          Howard did you used to watch it too? I watched every Tuesday at 8 with some of my brothers. I used to love Murdock and how they always how to knock BA unconscious to get him to fly.
          "I love it when a plan comes together."

Comment

I loved how they could put 50,000 rounds downrange and not hit a single fucking thing...

Still... I watched every week.

Comment

Never missed an episode. This was a Howard and dad show.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I went and saw this today. I liked it but then I liked the old series. It's predictable but you should know that going in. For me it was lighthearted fun. Its one of those movies you have to just disengage your brain and enjoy the explosions. I thought the guy that played Murdock was great. Plus I enjoyed seeing ole Stephen J Cannell's name up on the big screen.

Comment

Good to know! That's what I'm expecting.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

My wife is going to love this!! She's a total explosion-a-holic.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      My boss said it was pretty fucking entertaining.
                      Your boss was right, this was a fun as shit, hit all the marks, perfect summer action movie.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        Your boss was right... perfect summer action movie.
                        Totally! I'd no idea it was gonna be this much fun. Liam's so cool it's unreal - rockin' the Ulster accent in large part, to boot! - and, with the exception of Jessica Blandface, there weren't any complaints on the acting front. Good pacing, just the right amount of action and romance for a flick like this. Yeah. I'd like another go 'round.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                        X