No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post

Watch the same bullshit fucking nerd fanbase give him a free ride for the dodgy CGI.
    If you've seen this, still think it's dodgy? Because that is one criticism I just dont' get. This was probably the best CG I've seen. And yes, I'm counting D9.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I completely forget it's even CGI honestly.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• yeah, the 3D was perfect. Immersive without being gimmicky or distracting. Visually, it's almost without peer.

but I'd never watch it without a fast-forward button again.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• anytime they showed a windshield or computer screen the effect was great. Same with the underwater sequence.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Having 2 CG characters kiss has always looked horribly fake to me (I'm looking at you, FF: The Spirits Within) but this time was nothing but perfect.

Comment

• the computer displays were aces. VERY VERY COOL.

Those damned flying shots, though. Yes, they were cool, but they were excessive. We get the idea: it's wonderful to fly on the back of a giant bat. Let's move on, now.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I want to fly on a giant bat. So I say BRING MORE BAT SHOTS ON THE DVD.

Comment

• You didn't find them repetitive? Sure, they were cool, but LET'S GO already.

Comment

• Honestly, no. Maybe on second viewing, but I was totally in awe during my showing. Will it hold up on more viewings? I can't say. Not until I actually watch it again.

Comment

• I think that it's a ONE AND DONE movie for me.

Comment

• 2nd viewing still held up great for me.

Comment

• I really want to see it again! And IMO Zoe Saldana deserves a best actor ever award for that scene you mentioned in your spoiler alert Ari. And Rob you said it best the CGI work is untouchable to current standards. If anyone is bitching about it I think they might want to make an appointment to go see their optometrist.

Comment

• Not sure how a woman could win the best ACTOR award, but hey it's 2009 shit has to change eventually...anyhoo, I saw it twice last week and I'm in the mood to see it once more. Movie was spectacular, the weakest part to me was how over the top Stephen Lang came off, but even still he worked perfectly. So my bitch is irrelevant...mostly.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Lang fucking pwned!!!

Comment

• He is all that is man.

Comment

Working...
                                X