X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I'm a sciencist.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm particular in regards to specific scientists.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• EPIC DOUBLE BURN!!!!
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post

I'm going with all natural roids.
          The Party Crasher, no doubt!

Comment

• I want USB hair.

Comment

• OK, so this movie is pretty fucking awesome.

There were a couple articles in Wired last month about how Cameron basically wanted to out-Lucas Lucas after seeing A NEW HOPE back in the day. I think Cameron did a pretty good job of that. The big problem is that I think a lot of what he's worked on for the last X years will end up in some TAXONOMY OF PANDORA book rather than on the screen. No doubt, the movie looked amazing but the script was essentially a mail merge of ALIENS and TITANIC.

Taken as a whole, I don't think AVATAR "completely changed film" or however their building it. Technology-wise I thought it was very impressive. Story- and structure-wise, not so much.

Comment

• Pretty neat article actually regarding the differences between the finished film and the first scriptment.

i hope some of the stuff that was left out is brought back in for the eventual sequels. Especially the stuff with the guy that committed suicide.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• More than anything, I want an additional 10 minutes in the beginning of the film to better establish Earth and Jake's involvement in the whole Avatar program. What's there now is a bit too rushed.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finally saw this yesterday but not in 3D. Meh. I liked the CGI but I fucking hated the dialogue and the intro of why they were there by Ribisi was fucking horrid. And since I didn't see it in 3D, I kept looking out for when the shots were done so that it would be more effective in 3D, e.g.
                      Spoiler: FUCKING SPOILER!!! 
                    when Colonel Quaritch get shot with the arrows.

It was a fun flick but I still enjoyed D9 more.

Comment

• Dude, you honestly fail for not seeing it in 3d. IT's not about the shots that throw shit at the camera, it's about the depth that everything has. But until I see this again, I can't choose between this or D9.

Comment

• Nerdious has been extremely "meh" on this film since Comic Con, so his review is no surprise to me.

I've seen Avatar 3 times now and it still holds up greatly but looses some of its initial charm. I still love it. Now I need to see D9 a few more times.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's because he's a closet furry. IF he comes right out and says he loves it, then he blows his cover.

Comment

• Well, furries are furry... And I love me some Amazon hair on my bitches.

Comment

• I on the other hand make no qualms with wanting to fuck a Na'Vi. Especially Weaver's avatar.

Comment

• nerdious hates fun.

did I do that right?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X