No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    It's all good man, I just can't take nerdious seriously once he compares anything to Transformers.
    "What you're about to see is totally classified..." and while I show you this crazy thing, let me also tell you about all our classified secrets. UGHHHHHHHH.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Is that in reference to TF?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

like in most of Cameron's movies, the MILITARY/CORPORATION IS EVIL. Except for the few that aren't. Jesus man, it's like you've never watched a fucking Cameron movie.
        Yah but his other sci-fi movies was never at this level of stupidity. Even if the plot was simple, the antagonists were always clear about what they wanted and why.

Comment

Is that in reference to TF?
          Yes. Stupid dialogue, and stupid plot devices.

Comment

• IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE BASED OFF OF A SHITTY CARTOON AND SHITTY TOYS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know you're AZN and all and wished that Americans would take their giant robot movies SRS BSNS but really?

Comment

IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE BASED OFF OF A SHITTY CARTOON AND SHITTY TOYS.
                SHUT YO SHITTY MOUF.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• What's Avatar's explanation?

Comment

• I don't know, why don't you argue with the people that say it has good dialogue and a good story. I'm not one of those people.

Comment

• What's all this talk of catpeople with hair that fucks?

Yeah...that shit just got nominated for some arbitrary self-congratulatory awards son.

BOOYAH.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't know, why don't you argue with the people that say it has good dialogue and a good story. I'm not one of those people.
                        No! I'm feeling a little tigerace today, fuckface!

Comment

• In the future, our planet is a dirty shit hole. Unobtanium makes things better. Sad people become happy. There, not stop whining about an aspect of the film that really wasn't a big problem.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ari, stop trying to be unobtainium.

Comment

• You can obtain me any day, my AZN love muffin.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• winrar.

Comment

Working...
                                X