Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 'Avatar' last night. Seeing it on the IMAX screen made a big difference on the overall WOW factor, and I must admit that I liked the story a lot more this time around. It still needs about a 15-20 minute edit, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Best part about that movie: Unobtainium. *snicker*
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Still haven't seen this film. I'll let Matt continue to support the poor James Cameron.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Best part about that movie: Unobtainium. *snicker*
          Unobtanium is an actual generic term used to describe an unnamed mineral/ore which is nearly impossible to get. Considering that they've actually acquired some of the material, I'm rather surprised that they wouldn't have actually given it a real name, though. Pandorium, perhaps.

Either way, it's a minor minor minor nitpick.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just wish we knew what in the fuck was the stuff used for and just WHY it was so important.

At least they explained what helium-3 was in MOON.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I just wish we knew what in the fuck was the stuff used for and just WHY it was so important.

At least they explained what helium-3 was in MOON.
              This is what I'm talking about. And why is it worth so much?!

Comment

• Didn't they say it was a room temperature super-conductor for energy?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In the Project 880 scriptment, it's a room temperature super-conductor (like Rob said). They'll probablye explain why it's so valuable in the inevitable director's cut.

Comment

• Ah,yeah I have a feeling we'll get another 20-30 mins added in.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yah, good thing they cut that out. Because, unobtanium doesn't need to be explained why it is. It's unobtainable, hence the price hike. UGHHHHH.

(They could easily obtain it, they just wanted the "motherload".)

Comment

• What's the big deal man? I auto inferred that it was either military use or weapon use.

Comment

• It was a plot device that went no where. Reminded me of Transformers.

Comment

• All it needed to do was explain why we were there. It did. That place is the only place that has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              I hate something. Reminded me of Transformers.
                              This always seems to be the case nowadays.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Didn't do it for me. I need to know why they were willing to commit genocide for this fucking rock that does nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X