No announcement yet.

Tron Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super excited for this flick! Going to see a matinee tomorrow and follow it with loads of xmas shopping! Yay for days off
    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• The 'Speed Racer' comparisons are NOT motivating me to view this thing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not jumping on the infamous Speed Racer-Matt bandwagon, this time.

Only because of the shit I got for disliking GI JOE.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• GI JOE IS AN ALL AMERICAN MOVIE YOU GODDAMN HEATHEN.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well then get me some pink underwear and some vodka, comrade. Because I'm apparently a goddamn commie.

In fact, I need to check out The Wicker Man soon. Need to see if it is as hilarious as GI Joe.

Comment

• Haven't seen GI Joe yet myself, Ed. So here's to you, comrade!

Comment

• In Soviet Russia, movie dislike you.

Something, Something, trust, yet verify. Glasnost.

Comment

• 'GI Joe' and 'The Wicker Man' are totally different. One is goofy fun while the other is an unintentional comedy ala 'The Happening'.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I still can't tell what fucks Tron up. The script or the editing. Both are pretty terrible.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I had high hopes when they said Brad Bird was coming on to do some touch up work. But I'll still see it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        I still can't tell what fucks Tron up. The script or the editing. Both are pretty terrible.
                        Again, this sounds like the original 'Tron'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I had high hopes when they said Brad Bird was coming on to do some touch up work. But I'll still see it.

If Brad Bird did touch up work, then it's nowhere to be seen.

If you would've told me that John Lasseter did a fuckload of mushrooms, drank heavily and cried...I'd believe it.

Legacy will be a cult hit. Hell, it'll be a huge one. But, Disney is going to take a bath on it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Again, this sounds like the original 'Tron'.
                            No disrespect, but did anyone here ever really gave that much of a shit about Tron?

(I saw it years ago either on tv or tape. I can't remember and never had the desire to watch it again)

Hell, I'm even reminded about that bit in The Simpsons about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              No disrespect, but did anyone here ever really gave that much of a shit about Tron?

(I saw it years ago either on tv or tape. I can't remember and never had the desire to watch it again)

Hell, I'm even reminded about that bit in The Simpsons about it.
                              I'm a big fan of Wendy Carlos, so I've held the score in high regard for ages. Other than that, it's a very garish film that's unpleasant to look at for lengthy amounts of time.

Disney is getting a Blu-Ray release ready for the Spring, so sell your OOP DVD right now for some easy cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                I'm a big fan of Wendy Carlos, so I've held the score in high regard for ages. Other than that, it's a very garish film that's unpleasant to look at for lengthy amounts of time.

Disney is getting a Blu-Ray release ready for the Spring, so sell your OOP DVD right now for some easy cash.
                                +1 on the Wendy Carlos love. Her work on the 'Tron' soundtrack is 10/10 good...screw the Journey song.

Flaws and all, I enjoy 'Tron'. I'm proud of the fact that I saw it twice in the theaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X