Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Rocchi was on 93X this morning, doing his usual weekly rundown of new releases. He rippted into GL really badly. As he put it, the best emotion that he could direct towards the film was 'apathy'.

Again, OUCH.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Russ I apologize for pressing X to Doubt you. I humbly accept my 2 stars for this case.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Then, it's the post-convert job that I've ever seen. Minus the shit on Earth, but that wasn't bad at all.

Far better than past WB converts.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And that's what they say in that article. Since it was known early on that they wanted it in 3d all the CG stuff is great. The earth stuff not so much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            And that's what they say in that article. Since it was known early on that they wanted it in 3d all the CG stuff is great. The earth stuff not so much.

It's not like the Earth stuff looked like shit. It was just there.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Troy: what was the vibe from the rest of the people in the audience? Did ANYONE seem to dig it? I ask because some of the reviews that I've read seem to indicate open laughter AT the film (not WITH it).
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Troy: what was the vibe from the rest of the people in the audience? Did ANYONE seem to dig it? I ask because some of the reviews that I've read seem to indicate open laughter AT the film (not WITH it).

Little kids were really digging it for the first thirty minutes. When Hector Hammond gets infected and fucks up the helicopter, that started the great tune-out. People stopped caring.

I was really alarmed by the amount of laughter for The Zookeeper trailer though.

Comment

• So were we at Super 8. I wanted to punch every person in the theater who laughed.

Comment

• I love going to the Alamo. When The Zookeeper trailer played there were groans, snickers, and servers apologizing for it being attached to X-Men.

Comment

• Although I almost punched myself in the dick, I did snicker at the porcupine barb in his face. Only because I actually like Kevin James and it reminded me of Jackass.

Comment

• How can you like Kevin James? He's tap water.

Comment

• Kevin James is like Chris Farley. Minus the cocaine and having to pay for sex thing.

Seems like a genuinely nice guy.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Kevin James is like Chris Farley. Minus the cocaine and having to pay for sex thing.

Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Chubby blasphemy

Comment

• Notice I didn't say funny, Sir.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That frickin' film will print money...just you watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X