Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it will.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
      How can you like Kevin James? He's tap water.
      Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Seems like a genuinely nice guy.
      this. I dunno, I don't hate the guy and I did laugh at some of his comedy special a while ago.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Kevin James is like Chris Farley.
        I'll grant you he isn't an irritating presence, but he isn't really funny either.

Jonah Hill is the best comedic actor in that mold working today.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          I'll grant you he isn't an irritating presence, but he isn't really funny either.

Jonah Hill is the best comedic actor in that mold working today.

How cheap is crack in Ireland?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love Hill, but I don't think he's the best in the fatty make funny league of comedians right now.

His humor is more centered around his being a spaze (as in Superbad) and just an overall wise-ass.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I can't stand Jonah Hill. I will admit to not seeing 'Get Him to the Greek' yet, though.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good. Don't.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No worries though. Be unmerciful in your review.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-16-2011, 02:45 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh I shall. If it sucks I will say it sucks. If I loved it I expect you guys to make fun of me. Also Fuck Jonah Hill. Fuck Jonah Hill in his stupid fucking face.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My boss has worked an event with Kevin James before.

He says he was a fucking dick.

He's the male Cheslea Handler, only not as drunk and better looking.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Kevin James - a dick.

The King of the Jews has spoken. Now all of you who like Kevin James shall be raped in the streets by The King until his carnal desires have been satiated, which is to say you'll be getting raped forever.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And forever is a very long time.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Especially if you're making the Puglet face behind them.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ari's also got the rage ever since the Portman delivered her son the other day. Raping allows Ari to vent.

Comment

• I for one despise Kevin James, but I know Big B loved Paul Blart so there's a good starting place Ari.

Comment

Working...
                                X