Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    (checks thread...yes, this IS the 'Green Lantern' thread, not the WWE thread)
    See below
    Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

Missed it by that much.
    No I followed you, just thought almost dying might trump a character he played in the big scheme of life.

Also opening this against the second week of Potter might not be the best idea.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Without question, Jamie, summer belongs to Potter. Cap's my hope for second place, though.
      THERE'S NO POINTS FOR SECOND BEST

(I too hope it does that well)
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSSsss mighty wings!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was looking for a clip of Burt Reynolds and Jim Nabors from Stroker Ace going "Screw second", but failed.

It would've been appropriate. Honest.

Comment

• UUggghhh..Drew´s review is not very good to put it mildly.

Damnit. I wanted this to be a silly epic space opera with chicken warriors!

DC should look at their business model again.

Comment

• Ironically though, it'll still end up doing better business than X-Men: First Class.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I never liked Drew's reviews. TROY WHAT'S THE WERD?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Suspicions = confirmed. Sorry, guys.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gonna need an actual critical consensus.

Also: what is a Drew?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Drew McWeeny AKA Moriarty, one of the big reviewers on hitfix.com.

It's at 33% on RT at the moment. The positive reviews are not OMG AWESOME positive, and the negative ones are...pretty damned negative.

sigh...
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh, that guy.

Bully for that guy.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'M STICKING TO MY GUNS DAMMIT. I WANT MORE FANTASY SUPERHEROES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it'll do OK...it won't be a flop on the level of 'Sucker Punch'...but it will struggle to make its money back. It's the Summer's 'Tron: Legacy'.

Comment

• Reynolds is just one of those actors studios have been shoving down audiences' throats for years saying, "YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS GUY!" and the reaction from the public is pushing him back saying, "HE'S OK, I GUESS!"

Dude will never stop getting work, but Green Lantern is the big jalapeno for him to truly break out for the masses. Then again if GL fails/under-performs and WB doesn't move forward with more, then Deadpool will happen.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Reynolds is just one of those actors studios have been shoving down audiences' throats for years saying, "YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS GUY!" and the reaction from the public is pushing him back saying, "HE'S OK, I GUESS!"

Dude will never stop getting work, but Green Lantern is the big jalapeno for him to truly break out for the masses. Then again if GL fails/under-performs and WB doesn't move forward with more, then Deadpool will happen.
                                cough....WB doesn't understand math. He's tentatively signed for GL 2 and 3. But, he will have to confirm for Justice League by Christmas.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X