Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are no words for that WWE tie in to GL. Just......just no.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cenation? Jesus christ. I've never seen most of those hacks. Back to midgets, Vince? Really?

Comment

• All of that doesn't matter.

HBK is Space Jesus.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell, I knew that the first time he flew off the ladder and broke EL CUBANO in half.

Comment

• Fuck that shit. Mean Gene Okerlund is all the White Lantern they need.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Cenation? Jesus christ. I've never seen most of those hacks. Back to midgets, Vince? Really?
              Oh that little dude was the big payoff to somebody being Vinnie Mac's son. It was supposed to be Mr. Anderson but he pissed someone off so they made it the irish midget and it turned out to be a hoax and he was actually Fit Finlays kid.

Mah brain hurts typing that shit. Dear god wrestling is so dumb.
              Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              All of that doesn't matter.

HBK is Space Jesus.
              Again, wrestling is so dumb. Attitude era, how I miss thee.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking watched Rowdy Roddy "beat" down The Miz last night. I was all..HURR DURR
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heard that shit, B. *SmellswhattheRockiscookin'fist*

Comment

• I wonder how Shane Helms feels right now...
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz, probably not to good since he damn near killed himself and his gf in a motorcycle wreck a while back.

Comment

• The big problem is Cap is its opening the week after Potter. And that final Potter flick is going to be a fucking mooooooonster at the box-office. No doubt in my mind, that will be 2011's #1 grossing film here and worldwide.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• (checks thread...yes, this IS the 'Green Lantern' thread, not the WWE thread)
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Lulz, probably not to good since he damn near killed himself and his gf in a motorcycle wreck a while back.

Missed it by that much.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              (checks thread...yes, this IS the 'Green Lantern' thread, not the WWE thread)
                              No reason for it not to be both on special occasions.

The Hurricane would have wanted it that way.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                The big problem is Cap is its opening the week after Potter. And that final Potter flick is going to be a fucking mooooooonster at the box-office. No doubt in my mind, that will be 2011's #1 grossing film here and worldwide.
                                Without question, Jamie, summer belongs to Potter. Cap's my hope for second place, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X