Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Vapor

Originally posted by V View Post
    Nah... just trying really hard to care, and I can't do it.

And this old man can still put a bullet up a bunny's ass at 600 meters... so be nice! :P

The maximum effective range of 22LR is 150 meters. The smallest cartridge that I am aware of with an effective range upwards of 600m is .308 Winchester (7.62x51mm.) With a caliber of that size your bunny's asses must vaporize. A .308 rifle is powerful enough to take down an elk and with a well placed shot a moose.

Victory over the bunnies at all costs !
    Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

• Oh great another gun freak
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Since spear hunting woolly mammoths is no longer a rite of passage for young men, some of us compensate with big guns and fast cars (myself included.) Tease us if you will but I recommend against doing so to our faces or you may end up like a bunny's ass.

I kid
        Last edited by LintLicker; 04-03-2011, 05:07 AM.
        Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

• Been recent chatter about bringing a sequel back to New Orleans.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            When I tire of Brian Blessed... which will not be for a while, this will be my avatar.

Comment

• I always thought that the Green Lantern was a most retarded superhero ( HIS WEAKNESS IS THE COLOR FUCKING YELLOW????), but the footage sold me. And Green Lantern has Mark Strong impersonating a flying green Lindsay Lohan... what'S not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Been recent chatter about bringing a sequel back to New Orleans.

DC/WB wants to shoot 2 sequels back to back. But, they want to wait and make sure that Thor and Cap don't kick GL's ass.

Cap is testing and it's testing strong as fuck.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, pardon my French but is strong as fuck positive or negative? I haven't slept for the last 24 hours, so...

Comment

• I'd take STRONG AS FUCK to be extremely positive, Martin. That's awesome news.

And I have to admit, that new GL footage was pretty damned cool. I STILL worry that it's gonna be the one to flop, though.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wasn't sure! That's GREAT news. I'm with you on GL.

Thor MIGHT fly, but has some names like Hopkins and Portman to sell the movie, while GL has Reynolds alone to sell an even more wackier (albeit cool) concept.

Comment

• I don't think Thor's gonna click. When your marketing is reduced to "LOOK AT HOW HOT OUR LEAD IS!" then you're in trouble. Opening right after Fast Five won't happen.

Don't know about GL; leaning towards it doing well. But after seeing their perspective trailers, I do see Cap and Cowboys & Aliens being big, big hits. Ironic considering they're opening so close after Potter, and that will be 2011's top earner.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• We think along. Thor might be a mild hit, but barely. I'd love to be wrong though.

Comment

• GREEN. FUCKING. MINIGUN.

I am sold.

Also: Sinestro scares the white off rice.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              We think along. Thor might be a mild hit, but barely. I'd love to be wrong though.

Thor will perform heavy in its first two weeks and then sink against Pirates and Hangover.

Fast Five will be a Top 10'er for most of May.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• God I hope Pirates tank like the Titanic*. Those movies overtayed their welcome after the 1st one. Hangover will be big. Not as much as the 1st one, unless it's better, which I doubt.

*The ship, not the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X