Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on down to Green Lanternville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoffrey Rush to voice Tomar Re.
    Michael Clarke Duncan to voice Kilowog.

They've still got a few more announcements.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I thought Kilo was President Palmer.

Did they drop him?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        I thought Kilo was President Palmer.

Did they drop him?
        Yeah. Duncan has already recorded his track. Really really surprised to hear Rush in the new trailer. Dude just finished his vocal track in March.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's a shame.

Especially since the Beeper King stole his Allstate money.

Still, Rush was a fantastic choice.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• holy shit. That looked fucking AWESOME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't read Green Lantern since I was like 7, but that looks fucking incredible. Some of the CGI is questionable, but there's time to clean it up.

Comment

• *yawns*

Comment

• Were the images moving too fast for your eyes old man?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nah... just trying really hard to care, and I can't do it.

And this old man can still put a bullet up a bunny's ass at 600 meters... so be nice! :P

Comment

• LEAVE THE BUNNY ALONE

Comment

• B-)

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          And this old man can still put a bullet up a bunny's ass at 600 meters... so be nice! :P

I understand you're also a millionaire, and you own a mansion and a yacht, right?

Comment

Shhh,be vewwy,vewwy qwiet. He's hunting for wabbits!
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Nah... just trying really hard to care, and I can't do it.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That looks great. Enough to probably put my ass in one of those shitty theaters.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X