No announcement yet.

Where the Wild Things Are film clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hype for this film kinda has me on the side of that poster. Then again I have no soul.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sounds like Chopper Reid has seen the film.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, um, what ever happened to people just not giving a shit about a movie? I'm pretty sure Beverly Hill's Chihuahua sucked ass but I didn't have to post a shitty diatribe with terrible spelling. Lulz to the size of that guys hemorrhoids.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey man. finally someone telling it like it is. lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well there is a least one big difference between the two films (not that I've defending his use of the English language): one of them is lauded as a masterpiece, the other not so.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Hey man. finally someone telling it like it is. lulz.
              Haha, maybe so, I haven't seen the furry movie but if it sucks it sucks. However I don't quite think it's going to turn me into internet-hitler. Lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You'd like to think that...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  You'd like to think that...
                  Wow, this movie can turn peeps into inter-hitler? It must be awesome!

Comment

• Also my comment was made in jest. Hence the lulz.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Wow, this movie can turn peeps into inter-hitler? It must be awesome!
                      Ari is Hitler Claus, you must be his brother, Fred Durst Hitler Claus.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still enjoy any movie that makes kids out to be the giant assholes of Planet Earth.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This film DOES NOT suck. It was pretty fantastic. Me and Sarah really enjoyed it, and I was nothing like Max when I was a kid (except for the fort making and gigantic imagination). Seriously, I highly recommend it. We saw it on Imax too, so it looked and sounded glorious.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Is it worth a theater viewing though?

Comment

• I don't see it making a difference whether you watch it at home or in the theater. Home may actually be better, as it can be a personal film.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't want my vagina leaking at the theater. Sounds good. I'll add it to the que.

Comment

Working...
                                X