No announcement yet.

Where the Wild Things Are film clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying, man...I'm really trying. If we DO end up seeing WTWTA tonight, maybe she'll see ZL tomorrow night.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bronson = awesome. Though I wouldn't mind not having to see Tom Hardy's uncircumcised penis ever again in my life.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well, seeing how its a movie set in prison. You figure, seeing some wang is gonna be a risk.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, you would like prison.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No, no I wouldn't. I wouldn't even be alive in prison.

Comment

• I take it you don't watch The Office?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I've seen The Office and yes I know what you're talking about. Still, don't want to be in prison.

Comment

• No, it's not really so much the prospect of seeing wang in a prison movie as much as it is that I keep expecting Hardy to dip his cock in a glass of water for a quick drink.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• and sigg'd
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where the Wild Things Are Exclusive Featurette
                      <object height="360px" width="425px">

<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=64165320,t=1,mt=video" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="360" width="425"></object>
                      Trailer Park | MySpace Video

Comment

• Hey, Nordling liked this movie. Who'd have thunk?

(Because it can't be said enough, that man is a fucking child.)

Comment

• Haha. I honestly think I'll be waiting until DVD for this. Seriously. I have no emotional ties to the book and don't think I need to see this on the big screen.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was going to hold off on this but the four year old told me tonight "dad, we're going to see that.". The boss has spoken.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsLqKAvKiQM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsLqKAvKiQM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• From the other end of the internet:

my reaction: loooooolmygod

You're a fucking mouth breather if you buy this movie's bullshit. I bet pretty much all of you didn't give two shits about this story before you heard the movie was coming? Do any of you cunts even know what happens in the story? It's movies like this that act as proof that the current generation of Americans are fucking pussy. Seriously, this movie is made for 30 year olds who still piss the bed. I could give two shits about the loss of growing up, fuck that. This is pre-packaged Indie bullshit for posers who claim they always loved the book. It's about some little ungrateful cunt that complains and his mom sends him to bed without food. Give me a fucking break. Who gives a shit! I dont want to watch that little runny nosed cunt dance around with grundle monsters and complain his mom is a whore. I find it funny that they added that element to the film that wasn't even in the book. In the book, the kid had a mom and a dad and they were functional. In the movie the kid's mom sleeps around and he's neglected. Of course in our fucking navel gazing bullshit generation everyone is neglected and we're all sad about it, let's be indie! Boo Fucking Hoo! Oh I know, Hey I'll go play with shit monsters and dance around and wank my penis in bed. I'm being dead serious here. Fucking bullshit.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X