Where the Wild Things Are film clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Max suit for $610. I thought about making the costume for Halloween but then reconsidered because of the amounts of guys that hit on me on the streets of Seattle already.

Is it just me or the the people in the costumes look like Zooey Deschanel and Jamie Foxx. Right?

Comment

Those costumes are the worst. Furries are going to flock to this movie like fucking CRAZY.

EDIT: Disregard, Viet already went there.
      Last edited by Shit Dickface; 09-30-2009, 09:15 AM. Reason: asdasdfgb
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Confession. Never read the book. Trailer doesn't grab me. So I guess I fail, huh?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nope. The book didn't do much for me as a kid. But I enjoyed the drawings. As for the movie, I'm more interested in the SFX.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't remember shit from the book, but the trailer really hooked me. Guess I'm an old softy at heart.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Any of you dudes/dudettes weeping EVERY TIME YOU SEE THE TRAILER OH MY GOD HEARTBREAKING??
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

lulz.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha, nope no crying. Does look decent though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm with Jake. I won't go see this at the theater because I'm sure I'll be a blubbering mess by the end. And I don't even remember the book. I'm sure at least one of the nice monsters will die or something and it will make ME want to die.

Comment

I keep hoping for an edited commercial with Gandolfini doing his tony soprano voice. Lulz

Comment

I wasn't crying, I was just being a dick and mocking everyone who apparently weeps openly whenever the trailer even comes on. I think I welled up slightly the first time I saw the trailer and that's it.

~

Comment

The legions of idiot manchildren who are bragging about weeping over every piece of footage that comes out, as if they think it validates their arrested development, and their 'simple lives; their kids, their big screen tv, their Blu-Rays' and their friendship with Harry Knowles and their yearly attendance at Butt Numb A Thon, and idiotic statements like "this soundtrack is so good, it's too good to be nominated", weeping over a childhood that has never ended because they've chosen not to end it make me not want to see this movie.

I'm fucking sorry, but it's a little challlenging for me to get excited for this movie about childhood when October is the 20th anniversary of the loss of mine. /rimshot

(My mother died when I was five. I don't talk about it much, but it's hitting hard this time of year.)

In short: Shut the fuck up, Nordling.

Comment

Who is nordling?

Comment

The guy Jake and I are making fun of.

Comment

Ahhhh ok. Either way the movie looks cool but I don't see what's worth weeping about.

Comment

Working...
                                X