Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally in. SO IN. Had no idea Terry Crews was in this...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I sorta dug the trailer too. Mr. Reynolds is so charming.

The wife loves Deadpool so we’d be there opening day regardless.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The entire cast sells it, but yeah, Reynolds rules the superhero field.

And I haven't seen Black Pantha, but will eventually.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So DARK PHOENIX got pushed to February 2019. Sounds like a dump.
          NEW MUTANTS also got pushed to August 2019 as well. That's at least a lucrative time to open a movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            So DARK PHOENIX got pushed to February 2019. Sounds like a dump.
            NEW MUTANTS also got pushed to August 2019 as well. That's at least a lucrative time to open a movie.

Well, Dark Phoenix kinda fucked with Marvel. Still, it's not a dump area anymore. FOX is giving it the slot they gave to Deadpool.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Black Panther and Deadpool exploded in February. Plus Kingsman did extremely well there too. So it's not a dump per say especially since November was never a good date.

And they are having a bitch of a time reassembling everyone for reshoots, I heard, and they saw how Warner Brothers royally fucked Justice League by refusing to move the date but still insist on reshooting over half the film under Whedon's watch. Hence Stache Gate with Cavill which they will never live down.

New Mutants on the other hand... yeah they're fucked.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Well, Dark Phoenix kinda fucked with Marvel. Still, it's not a dump area anymore. FOX is giving it the slot they gave to Deadpool.
                Is that the Skrull-situation you´ve been referring to earlier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  Is that the Skrull-situation you´ve been referring to earlier?
                  Yep.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Skrullduggery!

So I take it they have preemptively taken the Skrulls for Dark Phoenix and fucked with Marvel long term plans? Or even short term regarding Ms. Marvel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      Skrullduggery!

So I take it they have preemptively taken the Skrulls for Dark Phoenix and fucked with Marvel long term plans? Or even short term regarding Ms. Marvel?
                      Not really. It’s more of a callous double dip using similar design work.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/20bpjtCbCz0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• had no idea Shatterstar was in this.

Comment

• Me neither. Is the wolf lady going to be a surprise addition, too? Get all of X-Force in there. I fucking love Rob Delaney. Hopefully they kill TJ Miller and just replace him with Rob.

Comment

• No Feral unless she's a mutant prisoner added late.

The stand-in for Bob: Agent of Hydra was a late add.

They might want to get the FX for the villains done ASAP.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PeterW_1974/stat...85205875089409

Comment

Working...
                                X