Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth from both of you fine gents.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oscar Isaac is the big blue baddie. I can get behind that.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I can't be bothered to be excited yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e-BVs-KCSiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Thing from the back (dumb we didn't get a good shot) actually looks pretty interesting design wise to me.

The rest however is pretty generic still.

Comment

• My assburgers is acting up today.

I saw the dusty road + corn field and shat my pants.

It looks like a derivative of everything else I've seen in these dourfuck hero trailers.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2015, 08:21 AM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought it looked pretty good, and with much higher production values than the prior two iterations. That final shot looked pretty great, in my opinion.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They could have filmed a hobo in a rubber rock suit fucking a mound of dirt and it would look better than Tim "Barbershop" Story's FF turds.

Sure, the trainwreck it was described as is not readily apparent with the minimal showing here, but I am not optimistic it will end up being much aside from another lame stopgap movie dragged out by a studio wanting to keep the rights.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2015, 08:47 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, with all of the bad press this thing has been getting, of course a 1 min teaser is going to make it look good. Not going to change the fact that Doom is an anti-social media guy or whatever stupid bullshit they made him now.

Comment

• But I still will see this for The Thing. I've always dug that character.

Comment

• Wait, is that shit about Doom for real? I want to go to this just to be the asshole yelling "WHERE WALLACE AT?" for half the movie.

Comment

• Doom is now a blogger/hacker/the Anonymousman.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't even know what to say about that. It's just bad and dumb.

Comment

• about the same as having Reed Richards be 19 years old or whatever age he is supposed to be in this movie. It's like Fantastic Four Babies.

Comment

• Kind of sad when the original cartoon version of FF kicks seven shades of ass over live action versions.

Comment

Working...
                                X