Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    OH GAWD SO HAPPY ABOUT TATUM AND GAMBIT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      What if it's a shitty kitten that kicks puppies?
      DEVIN SMAAAAAAAAAASH!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• DOOM is a hacker?

I want all information that has come out to be misinformation. But it's not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy garbage.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, hoping that's all misdirection.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that would be amazing if it happened. Just once I'd love a movie to do nothing but spread misinformation.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm betting the whole thing is true and it's pure garbage. That would be awesome, since I don't give a shit about the FF.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It would be funny if the new FF is a complete and utter disaster and makes the prior two films look like THE GODFATHER 1 and 2.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Unlike Martin, I always liked the FF. Really want to see a good flick based on the comics, but that ain't gonna happen with Fox.

Comment

• FF is arguably the hardest comic book to crack onscreen. Its just so Goddamn out there (in a good way). The best take was Peyton Reed's 60s-era one, which would totally work if Marvel ever got the rights back.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• if they made Guardians work, they can make this work. They just need to stop grounding it in reality.

Comment

• that's the problem with the current flicks. I'd fucking kill for a Pixar FF flick (and yes, I know we sorta got one with The Incredibles....)

Comment

if they made Guardians work, they can make this work. They just need to stop grounding it in reality.
                            Yeah, it's kind of the whole point with super hero shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

if they made Guardians work, they can make this work. They just need to stop grounding it in reality.
                              I don't think it's them grounding it in reality as much as it's Fox being embarrassed of the FF's elements. Why can't Doom be a weird head of state socererer? Why can't HERBIE be in there?

The one thing that Marvel gets right is they don't apologize for their character's backgrounds and backstories. Marvel trusts its audience. Which is why their films work.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Also explains why Marvel's films are so much freakin' fun. Grounded in reality, sure, but a reality where 8' tall green giants sucker punch Norse Gods, and a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, who wears a kick-ass suit of highest tech armor, gets his superhero posse together for some after credits shwarma.

Also Scarlett Johanssen in black leather. Yow. Za.

Comment

Working...
                                X