Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't doubt it. Know exactly where it would be based on the draft I read.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Best part of 3. So underused.

fuk u st0rm
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A Vaughn casting, along with Jones and the general plot; deaths, de-powerings and all.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That's the alternate timeline I'd like to see, where Matty V shot that thing.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Best part of 3. So underused.

fuk u st0rm

Exactly. He's a big reason why I enjoy 3.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Since it's mostly there in what we saw, I'd say the same results (Page as Kitty was Ratner's only real contribution besides making sure they made their dates).
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I dare to dream it would have been different. Better performances, more consistent tone.

No wasted Multiple Man.

No "I'm the Juggernaut, biiiiiitch."

Okay, that last one might hurt to lose, but in dreamland, I don't give a fuck.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was about to say...

That line along with "I like your raincoat bitch" is entrenched in my relationship with Lesley. It's fucking silly, but it is. That fucking youtube video was a test when we started hanging out when we first met. I figured, if she found this funny then I know I could easily enjoy wasting time with this person. And she did. And we still laugh everytime we hear it.

I also think it's fucking AMAZING that a silly overdubbed youtube video was able to get a line into a major motion picture.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    That's the alternate timeline I'd like to see, where Matty V shot that thing.

If he could keep his dick out of the help, he'd get more work.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Keep waiting to hear who Vaughn knocked up on the Secret Service set.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Keep waiting to hear who Vaughn knocked up on the Secret Service set.

Give it time.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          If he could keep his dick out of the help, he'd get more work.
                          B-but it's lonely out there for high paid directors who have so much D to give.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I look at Vaughn and Goldman and think he had to have taken a hit on that.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• New trailer for DOFP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6acRHWnfZAE

Looks amazing.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FUCK YEAH

Comment

Working...
                                X