Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havok

Toad

Stryker

Trask

Mystique

Beast

Quicksilver
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Given the role that Quicksilver is going to play in Age of Ultron, I'm hoping that the fickle attention span of the movie-going public doesn't fuck with this.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• meaning the difference in actors between the two movies?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          meaning the difference in actors between the two movies?
          On the surface level, yeah.

On the in-depth level, being utterly different versions of the same character. However, there's still enough shared features to make dumbasses scratch their head.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope Ultron Quicksilver has a better costume. And 25 covers? Empire trying to bring back the early '90s comic fads? /internerd

But, really, I'm excited for this movie. I like the look of just about everything so far.

Comment

• Gonna be one hell of a final image

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll play the dismissive butt hurt nerd here.

AWFUL. Let's run these down so far, we have the Dirtdevil Sentinels (actually looks good compared to what comes next), generic army guy with with half-assed lensflares on his chest, generic army guy with goggles, generic army guy, PIMP (yessss), Mystique lookin good, I can't even describe Quicksilver - looks like paul dano in a silver wig with the cheesiest "speed" 'shop I've ever seen, cosplay of Magneto and another pimp.

This has people excited to see this?? willferrellcrazypills.gif
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Put a fucking shirt on.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WORST X-MAN EVER

Comment

• Terrible. All of them.

Then again so were all the posters for First Class and The Wolverine.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The First Class posters were fucking hilarious.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X