Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pK2zYHWDZKo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Nice use of the INCEPTION end music.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that did absolutely nothing for me. at all. I am sad.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It appears they reworked the sections of the movie that people were having trouble with in the script phase.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Blink. Motherfuckin' Blink, y'all.

And to be that aspie asshole, the muzak was John Murphy's Sunshine score mixed with Zimmer's Thin Red Line score (You was close Matt!). Both are ball-drainingly fantastic and I suggest peeps listen to them if they like that sort of thing.

Wolverine's still skippin' leg day.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-29-2013, 07:22 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I cant' believe they didn't throw one fucking shot of a Sentinel in there. And if there is one, I totally missed it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MUH ROWBUTTS
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It didn't help that the first minute is just people STARING AT EACH OTHER.

Goddammit Singer. This better be on par with First Class...

Comment

• OH BOO HOO THERE IS A FUTURE WAR LOOK AT OUR NICE FUTURE LEATHER GEAR GO TALK TO MY PAST MANSON SELF

I DEMAND ROHBUTS

Comment

• Personally, I like that the trailer isn't ACTION ACTION ACTION but is trying to convey the story and the emotional effects.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• FOX needs this to be successful to keep the X-Men from Marvel. So, you'll get your action.

Rushed movies don't usually have completed FX shots 6-9 months before release.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Compared to the Cap 2 trailer, this failed. Hard.

Comment

• How 'rushed' is this movie?

Comment

• yeah, that's troubling.

Comment

• Well, FIRST CLASS was rushed and turned out pretty damned good, so I'm not gonna go into uber panic mode yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X