Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begun the Vacuum Wars have.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How hard is it to fuck up a big humanoid robot with purple armor? You have thousands of illustrations of the things, you have the technology, and yet you make it look like a joke.

Is part of the Trask Industries backstory about them getting started in the car freshener business?

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Jesus, you're right. The feet look like dustbusters and the chest looks like a Dyson Ball.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nerds: Never Happy, Never Satisfied.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, for reals. I think for an ACTUAL PROP that's pretty neat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought after PACIFIC RIM we'd all be giving the "giant chest turbine" look a pass. I think it's neat.

Comment

• If they all looked as badass as a jaeger, I would be.

This looks like a Turboman doll.

I hope Sinbad is in this.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gee, a prop WITHOUT the CGI polish and all the whizz bang boom that editing will provide is not giving me a meganerdboner. #HockenFail2013
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha.

For reals, this shit is wood and whatnot. I can see the issues people have with it but I think in movie this is going to be awesome. The fact that it's purple like the comics and not all "GRITTIED UP MATTEBLACK AND GUNMETAL GREY" for the movie makes my inner 13 year old super happy.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As long as they don't cancel Apocalypse I don't give a Morph.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ORJ2BKE3n4w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ugh, why must it cut off dammit?

Comment

• Because they're fucking with us. Better than nothing, I guess.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• INCEPTION music. Interesting.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WATCH WHILE YOU CAN.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o_7XdFIiXl4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X