No announcement yet.

Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Fallout Boy will "Dance, dance" their asses right off a fuckin' cliff!!!
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

Comment

• All the AFI haters might like to know that Davey Havok was trying desperately to fuck my guitar player at Bar Sinister.
      Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Katy Perry.... Shotgun blast to the face!
        Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Britney Spears!!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! I wish she had blown her head off after she shaved it!!! This woman is Haggard!!!! I've never found her attractive, and that is what most have said is her appeal...
          Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Lil Wayne and all his cohorts.... The only time I have ever tollerated such garbage is when I was drunk on Halloween and my girl was grinding her ass on me. I refuse to be subjagted to something that I feel has no artistic merit what so ever. I cannot express, in words potent enough, my hate for this shit!!!
            Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by southbayspike View Post
              All the AFI haters might like to know that Davey Havok was trying desperately to fuck my guitar player at Bar Sinister.

Now you need to post a picture of said guitar player.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weezy's the best rapper alive...don't hate on weezy f. baby...T.I. can be obnoxious, but it's decent party music...The Killers, I like the Killers, they're not that bad...

Sorry Spike we will have to continue to love Sabbath, Tenacious and Wolfmother and disagree on the above...BTW I agree with everything else you said, except I would totally plug Britney.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama".

And it isn't even their fault. I blame the assholes that are void of any original thought that choose that as a go-to track selection when they're drunk at the jukebox.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• taylor swift and hanna montana. im so sick of the fricken preteens its ridiculous
                    why not...

Comment

Katy Perry.... Shotgun blast to the face!
                      NO... just block out the sound and look at her... Gorgeous! I'll lick that girls ass hole any day!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

All the AFI haters might like to know that Davey Havok was trying desperately to fuck my guitar player at Bar Sinister.
                        Yes, this is true! But I will block this from memory now!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Na-Na-Na-Nah-Na-Na-Na Na-Na-Na-Nah-Na-Na...
                          Last edited by PHEDG; 11-19-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Music I hate is somehow music I like that has been co-opted by tweens and sad vampire larpers.

The Black Ghosts? On the fucking Twilight soundtrack?

Fuck+You=My attitude toward this issue.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAHA!!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Here is said guitar player....

What can I say??? Mr. Havok wanted some black man cock!!!
                                Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X