No announcement yet.

Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davey Havok...more like Davey, havesomecock.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      NO... just block out the sound and look at her... Gorgeous! I'll lick that girls ass hole any day!
      Okay... Maybe a shotgun blast is a bit much. How about a boot to the voice box. That will solve all problems.
      "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
      Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
      Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Weezy's the best rapper alive...

Na... There are much better out there... Busdriver... Pigeon John... Sage Francis... Buck 65... the list could go on.
        Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• I was seriously kidding. Haven't heard any Busdriver or Buck 65, but Pigeon John has a couple songs that are meh...and Sage Francis is fucking lame. I saw him live after Little Brother one night, dude has some serious issues. I haven't heard a studio or recorded album so I can't really say he's complete shit. But his live show and rhyme style is CACA.

Best rapper ever, IMO, could have been Big Pun. I have lived and breathed hip hop since the 80's, I know this shit belive me. Best ever...I don't know maybe KRS, maybe Kool G Rap, maybe Jay-Z...it's hard to say. Everyone has their own style, Pun was the illest as far as I'm concerned.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Too $hort bitch!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• For sure, Too $hort was a fucking pioneer. "What's my favorite word?"
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• nickelback=garbage
                why not...

Comment

• Exactly...which is why we did a horrible riff of their song on of the last podcasts. Fuck that Canadian garbage.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    I was seriously kidding. Haven't heard any Busdriver or Buck 65, but Pigeon John has a couple songs that are meh...and Sage Francis is fucking lame. I saw him live after Little Brother one night, dude has some serious issues. I haven't heard a studio or recorded album so I can't really say he's complete shit. But his live show and rhyme style is CACA.

Best rapper ever, IMO, could have been Big Pun. I have lived and breathed hip hop since the 80's, I know this shit belive me. Best ever...I don't know maybe KRS, maybe Kool G Rap, maybe Jay-Z...it's hard to say. Everyone has their own style, Pun was the illest as far as I'm concerned.
                    Sage Francis is lame live... I'll give you that... I saw him with Buck 65. His albums are a lot better. I haven't heard them all, but they were pretty good. Buck 65... Much better live. He's way underground and very off in his own world with his approach. Imagine a rapper inspired by Johnny Cash and Tom Waits.. there you go. He's got a little old school country flair to some of his stuff. Another badass is Cool Keith aka Doctor Doom aka Doctor Octogon. Rahzel is also super badass for his beatboxing not so much his rapping.
                    Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• anything from the high school musical makes me want to indiscriminately kill anyone who crosses my path with either a scissors or a spoon, depends on which song.
                      why not...

Comment

• "Why a spoon, cousin, why not an axe?"
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 'Cause it will hurt more...
                          Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• I have found a new hatred!!! I heard a song called Ghost Town, or something like that from Shiney Toy Guns.. Fuck!!! That shit made me want to punch old ladies!!! How this shit can be passed off as "good music" is beyond me... Scott said there are better songs they do, but I'm feeling like I don't give a fuck. As I've said before, my care can be measured in nano-give-a-shits.
                            Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by southbayspike View Post
                              I have found a new hatred!!! I heard a song called Ghost Town, or something like that from Shiney Toy Guns.. Fuck!!! That shit made me want to punch old ladies!!! How this shit can be passed off as "good music" is beyond me... Scott said there are better songs they do, but I'm feeling like I don't give a fuck. As I've said before, my care can be measured in nano-give-a-shits.
                              Le Disko by them isn't bad. Too bad Carah Faye Charnow left/got kicked out of the band. She's hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2OUsQN6fQY

Comment

• The Killers. Fuck them. "Are we human or are we dancer?" Fuck off.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X