• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Bleh
      i agree!

Comment

Oh snaps. No Rise Against love. Oh wells. To each their own.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You all suck, Rise Against has musical talent.... you may dislike but you can not say they do not have talent! Share your thoughts on crappy musicians with NO talent.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Heidi Montag?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Paris Hilton?

Comment

Jessica Simpson?

Comment

Although the thing that killed some of my goodwill towards Rise was all the PETA shit that starting popping up with him in it. Well that and their last "less hardcore" album.

Comment

okay....Rise Against isnt terrible. I'm just not a fan. at all. Maybe its because the town I live in over plays it constantly and whenever I hear it I am reminded of just how I have lived here for too long.

Comment

• That's understandable. I don't hate anyone that doesn't like what I like. And I hope I didn't come off that way hah. But yeah, overexposure can kill anything.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess "hate" was a little too strong.

I reserve the term "hate" for every sound that New Found Glory has ever made.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• beastie boys, linkin park, and rage against the machine.
                          do not like. and i might be the only one?

Comment

• Oh snap on the Beastie hate. Although, I do prefer Paul's Boutique over anything else they have done.

Comment

• i just cant get into that genre. maybe some. but my taste in music has been changing alot lately. must be the age.

Comment

• Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X