Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    i don't get the juno reference... probably because i haven't opened the movie yet. hahaha.
    Classic.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

that's me! i'm all forms of class.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
        Nooo, AFI is shit...
        I agree!

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a fan much anymore. Early stuff was decent and they put on a pretty decent show.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Davey Havok is a woman.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I don't even know what that means. C'mon Mountain Dew! Kick in already!

Comment

What the fuck is the Jonas Brothers?

It's fucking Hanson all over again, except no one has ever actually heard a Jonas Brothers song. Even my grandma used to hum "Mmmbop".

Comment

I thought Havok (not the X-Men dude) was a pre-op tranny.

If there were a sequel to the Crying Game, he would be on the shortlist to play the ladyboy role.

Jonas Bros. are another one of those lab-created Disney products that appear to be a trio of siblings that sing. What they really are...are Crab People.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-27-2008, 08:18 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

My sister loves the Jonas Brothers. And I do find it odd that I've never heard one of their songs. Seems like they would have something on a commercial.

Comment

Crab people. It all makes sense now.

Our Fox station had a contest to meet the Jonas Brothers, and not even the commercial played their music, although it did show them playing music. Hmmm...

Comment

Call Ford Fairlane. He'll get to the bottom of this. Oh!

Comment

Oh Dice Man...

how the greasy cavemen of yesterday have fallen.

At least Lauren Holly was in that shit movie. And Al Bundy. And Wayne Newton.

Ah hell, I liked it back in the day (though that isn't saying much since I like Vanilla Ice's cameo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 back then).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Back to the hate:

soft-spoken crying-in-the-corner singer songwriters.

I'm looking at YOU, Iron and Wine, Belle and Sebastian, Damien Rice, and Bright Eyes.

Fuck I hate 'em.

What can I say about their music stylings that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They're bombed out and depleted.

OH. Hate hate hate hate hate.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I'm just not in the mood for sad bastard music. That shit stopped once I got with Lesley. I went back to my punk roots.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My kids like Jonas Brothers...its not for us its for kids. It's not horrible, but I don't like it either.

I'm sure I'm going to piss someone off with this...but fuck Bob Marley...he has some cool shit but I don't understand why people think of him as the reggae god. Fuck Marley...listen to some Yellowman or Eek-A-Mouse...there's other shit out there.

As for hip-hop, the shit that's out now is for the most part shit. Pure shit with corn chunks, but you can't take any of that shit literally. Anything that's on the radio or MTV is fucking puke. Fuck anything commercial, if you listen to that shit you are a radio prisoner...acquire the full length albums of some of the people and you might find some hidden gems. Honestly for the most part I listen to straight up hardcore rap or underground hip hop...nothing I listen to will ever get radio spins.

In my deck now is the Offspring's Smash album...their best work.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X