No announcement yet.

bands i like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea ill admit that the prequel was kinda lame, but still had some good tracks. and that cd he put out with streetlife was a little whack, but he did spit some fire on one or two songs, im just hoping for one more good album from him and ill be satisfied.

Tech N9ne is another one of my favorite rappers too... angelic anyone??
    why not...

Comment

• Tech N9ne is clever, he has a cultlike following which blows me away...As for meth, I need him to get back to grimey meth, fuck all the fancy production go back to the basics. A fucking 805 drum and a creepy ass sample from a horror movie...

Oh yeah, BTW Meth was never a part of Gravediggaz...It was RZA, Prince Paul, Frukwan and Poetic...I think Rob may have said this on an early 'caust.

Also Prince Paul and all the crazy shit he puts out is dope IMO...A Prince Among Thieves, Handsome Boy Modeling School, Deltron 3030...he is always dropping gems!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, After I was editing that podcast I remembered. Oh well. I suck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Although he could've been dope. Method could have been one of the greatest but he truly fucked himself by letting the fame/money get to him.

For the record I love Kool Keith and all the shit he does, get Sex Style today if you don't already have it.

Comment

• yea i guess...i still think you can find roots in his new shit though. i feel you on his needing to get dirty again, its that raw style that made him so dope

And im all over that deltron 3030 tip man. The best fucking cd on the fucking planet. del the funkee homosapien is probably my favorite rapper, or top two.
            why not...

Comment

• Mr. Meth needs to return to what "Grim Reaper call 'Judgment Day'," complete with that chain mail hood.

FUCK YEAH!

Prum prum prum on ma Shaolin Drum indeed.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That album was quasi...but still better than the prequel...

Comment

• It was fuckin' hilaaaarious (like Nick Cannon).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes guest spot was re-schlonk-u-lous. Love the little Russel Simmons, "God bless you, good night." at the end of the album...I think he did that shit on every Def Jam album that year...stupid shit.

Comment

• One Day As A Lion - Wild International

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpM-3ezUdfk&NR=1

Comment

• Recently got hipped to The Bronx. Anyone familiar?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X