bands i like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Fej. Nice.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by bprice57 View Post
      i can't believe that no one here has hit In Flames...best metal ever if you ask me...

Not a huge fan but they do indeed rock it. My metal tastes are all over the place but I mostly gravitate to punk. DK, Alien Sex Fiend...etc...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, I also dig Slipknot a bit more. Just me...even with their less than stellar new ablum. Iowa still kicks all kinds of ass.

Comment

I honestly have so much more love for DK, I used to be a casual listener but the more shit I hear the more I like...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Anyone a fan of some industrial? Skinny Puppy, Haujobb, Chemlab etc? Man, that shit brings me back to high school...

Comment

Jello is god. That is all.

Comment

I don't know, he's fucking awesome but you gotta give it up to Danzig and Henry Rollins, the three are like the un-holy trinity of punk.

Comment

Danzig is a bitch. Rollins I'll give it up for, if only for Black Flag and his spoken word. But lately he's been doing the whole "get off my lawn" shit.

Comment

Old and bitter, it will happen to all of us eventually...so basically you're telling me you don't like old Misfits of even some of the Samhain shit? Granted Danzig is a 5'4" wolfman...

Comment

• Nah, I love old Misfits. I just hate Danzig. I know it's an oxymoron, but whatcha gonna do? haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                        Old Wu-Tang and Method are solid...new shit sucks...and by new shit I mean anything post Wu-Tang Forever. Ghostface and ODB are the only ones to put out consistent music.
                        dude i dunno you heard methods newer shit?? 421 is a dope record. i dunno i guess im a little biased...method is my favorite rapper.
                        why not...

Comment

• I've always been partial to Bushwick Bill and the Geto Boys.

Or as he's called himself, "Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwickin the Barbarian Mother Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir."
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the geto boys are good for sure. or maybe some tribe called quest if your tryin to get classic. or maybe some dynospectrum or eydea when he is with abilities.
                            why not...

Comment

• Early Pharcyde.

Comment

• Early Pharcyde for sure...and yes 421 is his best effort since Tical...I was a huge Meth fan and still am, I've bought everyone of his CD's...even the shitty Tical 0 the prequel...

Comment

Working...
                                X