No announcement yet.

HORRIBLE news, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wouldn't off themselves, being married to her (esp. at that time in her life)?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Dude, I may be a devoted follower but I don't remember EVERY episode.
      Wasn't saying that, just posting the picture as it's relevant.

As for Cobain, I do think Love had something to do with it. But I never believed it was some kind of conspiracy.
      All signs point to maybe. I hate the cunt, but Kurt was just as fucked up. We may never know the truth.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Agreed,

Although I do believe that Nancy Spungen drove Sid Vicious to kill her. Granted, the Pistols were fucked from the start.

In either case, here's to having Frances Bean being a just regular woman leading a life away from the disgusting toxic mess of a mother.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also, I'm fucked if my heroes are: Kurt, Tackleberry, Casper and Fat Kid. lulz
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Mine was Hunter Thompson, of course I knew towards the end the guy was a shambling burn out who was in horrendous pain. But still....

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I done got served. Can't believe my internets search failed me so hard. Ament indeed is full of win (Mother Love Bone and Temple of the Dog alone). Ok, so Montana is one lone shining light of musicmanship. Shall I list the bands of awesome from Texas and *shudder* Florida (Hawaii doesn't need any - it's awesome all by itself)? Do I need to go there?
              I think that's about it for musicians, yeah. But we do have other famous people! Off the top of my head-

Brad Bird
              a couple other Pixar guys
              EVEL KNIEVEL
              Dirk Benedict (FACEMAN!)
              Dana Carvey
              Tera Patrick
              Jenna Jameson

Anyway, Creed sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Also:
                Time to find someone new.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

But Casper taught me how to steal a 40 and get AIDS. Tackleberry taught me that everything can be solved with a giant gun. And Fat Kid taught me how to think about baseball during sex so I can last longer.

Comment

Larceny, guns, baseball.

Shit...start chilling with Darryl Strawberry.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Larceny, guns, baseball.

Shit...start chilling with Darryl Strawberry.
                      WINNAR!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Shit, change that Football. And you get countless players.

Comment

Working...
                        X