No announcement yet.

HORRIBLE news, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shut your filthy mouth. Dave is a beautiful man who smells like flowers and fresh cut grass.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Jeff Ament is from Montana. I think that alone is enough to nullify any argument you have.

And it's a DM song, not DMB.
      I done got served. Can't believe my internets search failed me so hard. Ament indeed is full of win (Mother Love Bone and Temple of the Dog alone). Ok, so Montana is one lone shining light of musicmanship. Shall I list the bands of awesome from Texas and *shudder* Florida (Hawaii doesn't need any - it's awesome all by itself)? Do I need to go there?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        You shut your filthy mouth. Dave is a beautiful man who smells like patchuli and fresh picked marijuana
        Fixed and agreed.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Truer words have never been typed.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So Dave Matthews just reeks then?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well he does pour shit on old people, so he can't smell that good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jeez, how old was that story? Get with the times, man.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  So Dave Matthews just reeks then?
                  Depends on the quality of the marijuana, some of that shit smells beautiful.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I must be smelling the wrong weed then. It all smells rank to me.

Much like incence, Oh man do I not like that crap.

Comment

Jeez, how old was that story? Get with the times, man.

Not old enough as it still annoys Lesley.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well, all I can advise Lesley to do is to find some story involving one of Rob's heroes where they fucked up.

Comment

That's not hard:

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            That's not hard:

Courtney Love killed him, at least that's what all the alt-tards are telling me.

Comment

Well, all I can advise Lesley to do is to find some story involving one of Rob's heroes where they fucked up.

Also:

Comment

Dude, I may be a devoted follower but I don't remember EVERY episode.

As for Cobain, I do think Love had something to do with it. But I never believed it was some kind of conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X