Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a bunch of old cd's at my dad's house in a box of mine. So lately I've been jamming out to:

Motley Crue: Red White and Crue
    The Heroin Sheiks: Rape on the installment plan
    and Filter: Title of Record.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Your dad enjoys Filter? Nice.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• haha, no. They are my cd's. They were in a box at my dad's. My dad doesn't listen to music.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.myspace.com/robandzach

Wacky
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Crystal Castles - Untrust Us

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Matt and Kim - Daylight

Comment

• Thanks to the new iTunes DJ app, I found out I had a bunch of free shit I never listened to.

Now I paid for the goddamn album, I gotta say Bald Eagle's "Hot Shoulders" kicks some serious ass.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AHA!

Found my other old school discs. This time, 4:35 CST, is when I will put on Death Row Records Greatest Hits.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice.

Been listening to Mastadon: Crack the Skye. Digging the fucking outta the instrumental versions alot more than I thought I would.

Comment

• THe Thermals: The Body, the blood, the machine

This album is fucking awesome.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pO3_ZG7wJPc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Comment

• Cage- I Never Knew You EP Completely free at that link for now. Download and go to town motherfuckers. Some nice underground hip hop. This guy is a pimp.

Comment

• This guy was also born in the same town in Germany as me. So that's neat.

Comment

• Sonic Youth's newest, The Eternal.

The guitars are less noise-for-noise's-sake this time around. Still insanely distorted, but well layered. Hell, some of the choral build-ups sound like Dire Straits in the strings department. Highlight: Anti-Orgasm. Holy fuck that track is awesome.

Dunno if ya dig 'em, but this is the companion to the resurrection of old standbys, like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' last one Dig Lazarus Dig (which I'm gonna play right after this).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Relistening to Carnavas from the Silversun Pickups, and...wait for it...Third Eye Blind's first album.

WHAT UP MOTHERFUCKERS!? STEP BACK FROM THE LEDGE, MAH FRIEND!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Old 97's. Whole discography is badass.

Only form of country that is tolerable aside from Cash.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X