This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    I don't necessarily dig 'em, but they are insanely talented.
    You need to see them live sometime. Apart from the singer (who can have off nights), they are the BEST LIVE BAND that I've ever seen in my life. I've seen them 6 times (and met them once), and they can do everything live that they manage to accomplish in the studio. They are THAT tight live, and it's truly amazing to watch them destroy their instruments for 2.5 hours.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, I'll definitely see 'em live.

It'd be like watching Rush in their prime.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tool - 10,000 days album. Some couldn't stand the fact that Maynard was mixed in a bit quieter than usual but with the subject matter some of the songs are dealing with I think it's perfect. Another great "live" band.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• some shit with white dudes who play guitars
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Tool - 10,000 days album. Some couldn't stand the fact that Maynard was mixed in a bit quieter than usual but with the subject matter some of the songs are dealing with I think it's perfect. Another great "live" band.
            Seein' 'em in Chicago next week.

Skeet skeet skeet.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tool are nuts live.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Skeet skeet skeet.
                Bring me back a t-shirt.
                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Different Class from Pulp.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Synthpop is my heroin for today:

Don't Let Go - Miles Fisher
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dokken: The Best of Dokken.

HELL yes.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Skeet skeet skeet.
                        My bf just saw them in Georgia (2 weekends ago) and had a blast. Also, Maynard is hawking wine now. He should stick with music.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Halford - The One You Love To Hate, duet with Bruce Dickinson. Ol' Halford's solo albums (not Two for me) were pretty darn good.

Comment

• Oh shit.

Motherfuckin' PAAAAAAAINNNNNNN. PAAAAAAAAAIN. KILLER. KILLER. PAAAAAAAAIN! KILLLLLLERRRR! KILLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Off to the gym.

Skeet skeet skeet.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Take Painkiller with you. You will lift the entire gym over your head and throw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Halford - The One You Love To Hate, duet with Bruce Dickinson. Ol' Halford's solo albums (not Two for me) were pretty darn good.
                                Those two Halford albums are the goods. I saw him open up for Iron Maiden in 2000 in support of the first one and he was fantastic.

I tell you, Rob Halford has one of the few rock voices that legitimately give me chills.

Comment

Working...
                                X