Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let this be a lesson to you Rob!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• FUCKING AMAZING GOLF SHOT...

Jesus. That was so fucking lucky and awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Usually these vids piss me off. That guy had it coming though. What kind of asshole carries a gun that small anyway?
        Originally posted by Rob View Post
        FUCKING AMAZING GOLF SHOT...

Jesus. That was so fucking lucky and awesome.
        SO. MUCH. WIN
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qQ1pomYzk

Comment

• this kid fucking owns.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bad Ass
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Haaaaa, Oh Kanye... George Bush dosent like black people. How the hell did Mike Myers stand there and not laugh?

Comment

• This has got to be the most awesomely hilarious 911 call I've heard ever.

"I ain't no fucking doctor."

Comment

• I believe the last time I went to the Angelika, that dude tried to guilt me into paying for his lightrail pass.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blahhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        I believe the last time I went to the Angelika, that dude tried to guilt me into paying for his lightrail pass.
                        I gave that guy some leftovers after a trip to the Spaghetti Warehouse. Crazy homeless dudes are entertaining as hell.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I dated a girl like this. Well, a few of them actually. I love me some Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            That is some crazy shit. You definately flirted with the dark side there.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Behind the scenes of Sesame Street.

Awesome. So awesome.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/389DkzjHpus&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>wtf not sure why that infrared video showed up
                                <embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/s8rk84bF4hQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>
                                Last edited by PHEDG; 08-04-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X