Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnqtFTWqBwM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnqtFTWqBwM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

fucking. weird.

Comment

• Jesus christ Jeff. that's fucking horrifying!

Here, something to make up for that...thing..

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vIRQf0S3oD0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeoT66v4EHg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zeoT66v4EHg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• The eagle has landed. Jesus H. Christ Houston, we're on the fucking moon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This must be the place with American Pyscho
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Don't fuck with skaters. Seriously. We take care of our own.

Comment

• Reminds me of that scene from KIDS.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• yep, except this seemed more warranted as the dude pulled out a fucking gun.

Comment

• That was awesome.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hell yes! That's what I'm talking about, dont bring a gun to a skateboard fight!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Not only skaters can fuck you up. Surfers are just as violent.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Old school surfers that is true
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Back the fuck away from Warchild. I'm serious.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *golf clap*

Comment

• DALTON!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X