comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burr's special was pretty funny. Laughed thoroughly
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I enjoyed it and Chappelle's new one. Burr just has a way with pointing out the most absurd shit and making it hilarious.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And Shane has been fired. Watch, this dude is gonna blow up now. Mark my words.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean, I'm not surprised. SNL stopped being edgy over a decade ago. Having meditated on it a little I am kind of bothered by the use of chink, but not in the "YOU NEED TO LOSE YOUR JOB" kind of way. His kid saying Nooders is funny shit though. Or maybe I'm only slightly racist. -\_-.-_/-
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If he was smart he would have said he was playing a character on his podcast. Much like we do on ours. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              If he was smart he would have said he was playing a character on his podcast. Much like we do on ours. Lol

Oh shit, I think I've been doing it wrong.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hahahah.

Comment

• SNL has been dogshit for years.

One Shane wouldn't have changed that fact.

(I too miss the salad days of MadTV.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well SNL fixed racism and homophobia with this firing so good on them. \s

Comment

• SNL, fighting the good fight by not being funny for decades now.

Comment

• seeing Tom Segura tonight...4th row...fuck yeah. Can't wait.

Comment

• Mark Normand's new special is free on youtube. I love this guy.

Comment

• So Chris D'Elia may be a creeper, Megan Amram is a racist, and social media should just go away completely.

Comment

• Have no idea who this is but it made me laugh hard. https://youtu.be/N94Vx2wFhY0

Comment

• Nate Bargatze's new special on Netflix was fucking HILARIOUS. I legit thought I cracked a rib from laughing so hard. Recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X