• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That guy is great on his Vine.

But that long form game is wack, son.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Chris D'elia's new netflix special is fucking HILARIOUS. I was dying last night.
      I've taken a liking to him lately. Dude's a bit off kilter but it speaks to me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        That guy is great on his Vine.

But that long form game is wack, son.
        I like it because I identify with how his brain just constantly changes subjects mid sentence.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I like it because I identify with how his brain just constantly changes subjects mid sentence.
          THAT. I don't know why but I dig it. The bit about 10 mins in about how This is how I wanted to start the show....LOST IT
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tig Notoro's new HBO special is fucking hilarious. I honestly couldn't believe she did half of it topless. That chick is fucking fearless.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vFIjdZ75xgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Tom Segura's new special on Netflix is fucking hysterical. Lesley and I were having a hard time breathing during some parts. Highly recommended.

Comment

Tom Segura's new special on Netflix is fucking hysterical. Lesley and I were having a hard time breathing during some parts. Highly recommended.
                  Saw him this past fall. Very good.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tony Hinchcliffe's new Netflix special is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• I don't get people who go to comedy shows and don't laugh at all. Especially when the tickets are exactly cheap. At that point you should kind of know what's in store, right? At Brian Regan last night the lady next to me didn't laugh a single time. And then when he came back out for the short encore set she started eating pop tarts or something. So weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I don't get people who go to comedy shows and don't laugh at all. Especially when the tickets are exactly cheap. At that point you should kind of know what's in store, right? At Brian Regan last night the lady next to me didn't laugh a single time. And then when he came back out for the short encore set she started eating pop tarts or something. So weird.
                        I feel you BUT sometimes a certain type of humor just ain't for me. Maybe she was just not feeling him. Or that pop tart was the fucking bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I don't get people who go to comedy shows and don't laugh at all. Especially when the tickets are exactly cheap. At that point you should kind of know what's in store, right? At Brian Regan last night the lady next to me didn't laugh a single time. And then when he came back out for the short encore set she started eating pop tarts or something. So weird.
                          Big man grave rubbing elbows with comedians now....

Comment

• He was a super nice guy. He was really appreciative of the time and had a lot of fun. His tour manager said if/when they swing through town again they'll give us a call. It could've been lip service but they all really liked it. They took a lot of videos but I don't know if they post them online anywhere.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BamNOgumm6Q?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this kid is pretty funny

Comment

• Great delivery.

Comment

Working...
                                X