No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Burr's Why Do I This? show. Man, he's amazing. His Hilary Swank in Freedom Writers bit is where the show took off and from there it's non-stop. Definitely one of my favourite working standups.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Bill Burr is top notch #1 going today in my opinion.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vFzEOL2kbZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JBjz0zeMasY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His bit about Game of Thrones is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wGp0GAd1d1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Do you listen to his podcast? Even though I know nothing about sport, let alone hockey, it's growing on me.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, I dig it and I'm like you. The sports stuff I know nothing about but his rants and shit are great.

Comment

• I can listen to Burr talk about a womans cycle for an hour and still be entertained.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sherry's Berries.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iUMazE0o3f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Bill Burr is great. Dan Soder is one to watch.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kS_dBiWBEyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know why, but I loved the "edible arrangement" line. Then the dance moves...hahahah.

Comment

• Big Jay Oakerson's "Crowd Work Sessions."

Crowd work is an underrated form of comedy. And this guy is one of the best ones out there.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• holy shit is Tom Segura's special on Netflix fucking hilarious. Check it out if you haven't. His bit on The First 48 is fucking gold.

"SUP KANE!"

Comment

• Chris D'elia's new netflix special is fucking HILARIOUS. I was dying last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X