comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice.

Rob, I watched Bill Burr's You People Are All the Same again this weekend. Seriously, becoming one of my favourite standup shows.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• heck yeah man. Burr is fantastic!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The bit about getting a gun, the bit about amping up his dog, the bit about hitting women and then the epidemic of gold-digging whores... all classic bits.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• the amping up of the dog bit is one of my favorites.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Most legit impression ever.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah. I was dying last night.

Comment

• Do you even know what's it is it? EXACTLY, EXACTLY

FUCKING DYING
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's the gagging that killed me. Especially when he does the guy version. I've been there a bunch ahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Do you even know what's it is it? EXACTLY, EXACTLY

FUCKING DYING
                    Yep, that killed me.

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CLEHiZ7s8TY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• hahah.

"has to shit so bad, has to shit so bad, has to shit soooo bad."

"oh shit it's the Predator, it's the Predator.."

"I just got GTAV. Check out the gameplay."

I had no idea he was the guy on that shitty Whitney show.

Lulz. I watched this whole thing. god help me.

Comment

• The show he does with Will Sasso and Joe Rogan's cabana boy Bryan Callen (Ten Minute Podcast) has its moments.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GGPC63DDHRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"What do you want me to do, bump into some shit?" hahaahha

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              The show he does with Will Sasso and Joe Rogan's cabana boy Bryan Callen (Ten Minute Podcast) has its moments.
                              Indeed. Moments.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GGPC63DDHRM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

"What do you want me to do, bump into some shit?" hahaahha
                                What do you wanna turn this into a benefit? LUULZLUZLUZLLLLUUULZ

Comment

Working...
                                X