No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert, thanks for posting the Bill Burr stuff. I've seen him on Breaking Bad and was aware he had stuff on Netflix, but watching those clips converted me. Guy's awesome.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• heck yeah man, Burr is great. Dude is hilarious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah cause only Robert posted those. /Shunny McShunnington
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Stanhope's Beer Hall Putsch.

My sides left orbit, especially at the NFL bit.

His chosen wardrobe of a dead used car salesman made it all the more surreal.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never heard of this guy before. I was dying watching him on Conan.

<iframe width="640" height="415" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/68989" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Jim Norton: American Degenerate on Netflix. Awesome.

His bit about bloggers was hilarious as was his stuff about massage and John Travolta. Good stuff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kyle Kinane is great.

Comment

• Braunohler is great, Phedg. If you have Netflix, check out his fake game show Bunk. It was axed by IFC after one season but it was basically @midnight before @midnight was a thing.

Comment

• Morgan Murphy is the greatest woman ever. Go watch her special on Netflix. I am in love with her.

Comment

• Lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Morgan Murphy is the greatest woman ever. Go watch her special on Netflix. I am in love with her.
                        Just watched it. Pretty good.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I thought she was fucking hilarious. The bit about "Not drinking during her entire pregnancy" killed me.

Comment

• Yup. Good stuff.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ppkcyMUYKME?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• his impersonation is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X