Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I present to you Rob and Lesley's wedding cake:
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• This is huge and its 4chan but it's pretty damn good:

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If his name wasn't plastered above him, then I would asked if that was Pink.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                If his name wasn't plastered above him, then I would asked if that was Pink.
                THat's so wrong. Pinks waaaaaaaay manlier than Lambert. Lol. Also I like pink and don't give a shit who knows.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd stick it in her pink.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As would I. But she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      THat's so wrong. Pinks waaaaaaaay manlier than Lambert. Lol. Also I like pink and don't give a shit who knows.
                      Truth; however, he does look like Pink in that photo. Or have I OD'd on Sudafed this morning?

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I'd stick it in her pink.
                      Men. The list of pink you won't stick it in, is probably shorter.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I would not stick it in Rosie O'Donnell's pink.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it would be the other way around.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              If his name wasn't plastered above him, then I would asked if that was Pink.
                              Well, it's not and pardon my language "dykey" enough to be Pink. But alls I can say is that the guy's face is REALLY smooth, almost like glass.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I would not stick it in Rosie O'Donnell's pink.
                              No one would sir. In fact I would think such a threat has been deemed a war crime according to The Hague.

Comment

• Wait. Rosie O'donnell has pink?? I figured hers would be more of a greenish brownish mess than pink.

Comment

Working...
                                X