No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm would have sworn you'd be a Vikings fan.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          WIN!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So much win...Also I have had dreams of Giada and Rachel scissoring...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I would smash both of them. And Nigella.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/20...llegiate-past/
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ahahaha. So much fucking win. Good thing I never finished. Hahaha.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I would smash both of them. And Nigella.
                    I want nigella to make a seat of my face.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Same. Also whatserface, Boobs McForehead. Please.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Comment

• It's funny because it's unfortunately true.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Too fucking many to post here.

sorta, kinda, NSFW maybe. Definitely not safe for your eyes. haha

Comment

Comment

• Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X