No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is an actual Halloween costume:

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• this is just strange, looks like an obese C-3P0

Last edited by PHEDG; 09-07-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
          this is just strange, looks like an obese C-3P0

What the fuck?! They told me what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and then they put this out there. BASTARDS!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus may have loved that dinosaur. But it appears the dinosaur didn't love him.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Comment

• Man or woman? No adam's apple so I'm inclined to lean woman.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• i say kid rock's body with john goodman's face

Comment

• I concur with Fej's assessment. Motion carried. Case adjourned.

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Well, it's nice to see that technology and old people continue to go together like peanut butter and sock.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X