Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Is that Betty White? She is indeed awesome.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Kinda looks like 80s-era Bruce Dickinson.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TWO PARTER! Starring Nicolas Cage in: THE PRESS JUNKET!

Now what film that Cameron Poe is shilling would make him do the "Duerer Hands" pose?

Why this, of course:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAHA awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh... my... god...
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X