No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know - I think the name of the meme is "Casually Strolling Pepper Spray Cop".
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spontaneous combustion's a bitch, huh? So's bad spelling.

Comment

• I bet the person who wrote that's brain looks like swiss cheese.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just her tits?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, I do cry every time I read that post. I cry tears of laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                Just her tits?
                "Noez, hur coooch catched onto fyrre two OMG an hee cryed."
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I just like the idea of a girl's tits exploding into flames. that would be some shit to see as you're walking in the park. And now you would know why and could scream "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU LOVED HER TITS?!"
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• eye cry3d
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Still not sure on why he "blu up" though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cuz itz Thanksgeeving, an he wuz stuffded wif 'splosives.

Comment

• Eye shud tawk 2 mi wif & tel hr "yo, wif, ur tits r Stunnahz 2K11" so she dont blo up. Or I haz a sad, an' katz has a sad.

N I stil dunno how magnetz wurk.

Comment

• nao eye cri

Comment

• Damn,that hurts my head to read when people type like that.I imagine this is how Snookie's book is printed also.
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                                Damn,that hurts my head to read when people type like that.I imagine this is how Snookie's book is printed also.
                                Hahahahahaha, you give her to much credit. It probably looks like a one armed monkey drew with crayon.

Comment

Working...
                                X